Andrew: "They fired him!"
And thus, Andrew created his very first pun. Such a proud moment as a parent!
And speaking of being fired...I am thinking I ought to be fired from the Nursery. The following incidents occurred this past Sunday. This list is limited but not exclusive to: two children running and falling head first into a table (one of them wound up with a serious black eye), a little girl peeing on me, a child attempting to stab another child with a colored pencil, a boy (acting as a dinosaur) being attacked by a girl (who was sick of said dinosaur), and ultimately, a table falling on one of the boys. No one in my ward has access to this blog, or I would be released this very instant! I do love all those kids and try my hardest to contain/control/love them all, but things happen when 13 three year olds are in a room together for too long!
2 comments:
Heheheh, you gotta love nursery. Your posts always put a smile on my face.
Dear Catherine, I had the best time with all of you and miss you so much!! Our adventures in Florida brought many happy smiles to my face and all the fun times I had with you, Jacob, and Andrew. The best times in Disney World were watching the expressions of joy on Jacob and Andrew's faces while we were splashing through puddles like ducks while it was raining, being on the rides, and watching them wave to the Disney characters in the parade. I loved each second with all of you. Happy, Happy Times!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment