Monday, August 30, 2010

So Long, Farewell....

This is my last post as a Singapore resident. I cannot begin to tell you how weird it is to actually say that. In less than twelve hours, Scott, the boys, and I will be on a plane heading back to the United States. To say our time here has changed our lives would be an understatement. We have made some incredible friends and have had some amazing experiences. However, the best part is that our time here has made our family stronger than ever.

Alright, enough of the mushy stuff. There are some great stories from the past month and a half that I am dying to get on here, but am lacking the time. I will give bullet points of the the top stories and follow up with the details on my next entry.

#1 - Home shopping on the internet
#2 - Packing up the apartment (meaning Jacob's melt-downs every time something was sold)
#3 - Great farewell party/ baby shower (no, we are not pregnant again)
#4 - Losing a dear family pet: the Bowser Saga continues

Sorry this is so choppy and short. However, I know you all know what it's like to pack the night before a big trip.

Good-bye, Singapore! We will miss you.

4 comments:

Eva and Joey said...

Makes me sad and happy...I love you so so so so much! A new adventure awaits! Welcome back to the States!

Allen's said...

Am I slow....I don't even know where you are moving to? Good luck...moving is somewhat of a drag! ;)

Christa said...

Good Luck!!! Glad to have you closer:)
Hope everything goes smoothly!!

Southwick Family said...

Still sad about this whole thing. But, at least you are somewhere where we will see you every year! Hurry up and get some more posts up... I'd love to see the Barlows in their new surroundings! love you guys so much.