As you can see I have been fiddling around with the blog design. Mind you, there at least twenty (if not more) other items which are of much more monumental importance than the design of this blog. For example, what has been going on for the last month. Do not fret .... I am hoping to get around to that sometime this evening. I just wanted to assure you that I am still here and am earnestly neglecting my duties. Maybe "avoiding" would be a better word than "neglecting". Anyway, I will be back in a few to update you on life in the Barlow household.
1 comment:
Catherine,
I LOVE the picture of you and your family in front of the Salt Lake Temple--you all look GREAT!! I am looking forward to having all of you in the great USA again--nearer and closer to me!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment